Our Client, an established Regtech firm with significant financial backing and a strong book of banking clients is seeking to expand their Buyside business by hiring a Senior Business Development Manage. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in selling Software solutions to US Asset Managers and Alternatives.
- US and UK based firm with an established book of Tier 1 clients across Buy & Sell Side institutions
- Award winning platform which uses intelligent cross product and jurisdictional analytics to inform execution decisions while also managing post trade Regulatory Reporting obligations
- Series-A funding from a top-tier bank.
- Key focus on driving client growth among Asset Managers & Hedge Funds.
- Drive all aspects of Business Development in your target market including marketing, prospecting and completion of multi-year license deals by leveraging relationships with senior decision makers.
- Work closely with CCO and wider BD team to develop the firm’s growth targets, execute marketing campaigns and establishing go-to-market strategies for any new products.
- Actively participate in growing the firms partnership program with global technology and consultancy firms.
- Proven track record selling complex software solutions to Asset Managers and Hedge Funds
- Established network of target relationships at C suite level within the Front Office and Technology
- Extensive knowledge of Capital Markets – OMS, EMS, Compliance or Regulatory Solutions
- Experience working within a start-up or scale-up Fintech is preferred
- You will be tasked with expanding Buy Side revenues by leveraging off the clients’ industry leading solution
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become an equity stakeholder in the business and there is strong bonus potential based upon your overall contribution to the business
- You will be surrounded by subject matter experts from both a regulatory and technical perspective
- For the right candidate, there will be ongoing opportunities to take on leadership responsibilities