Dublin, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market: 15 Countries Analysis – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market was valued at $636.1 million in 2019 and is anticipated to reach $10,145.1 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 26.69%, during the forecast period 2020 -2030.
The increasing complexities in clinical decision making, rising radiologist workload, and huge R&D investments are the major factors fueling market growth. In addition to these factors, there are significant challenges and restraints, which are restricting market growth. These challenges include the physicians’ reluctance toward the adoption of advanced technologies such as AI and the privacy and security concerns related to healthcare data. Hence, it is anticipated that these trends will have a significant impact on AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market in the next five years, and the market will grow multifold.
Global AI-enabled imaging modalities market is currently witnessing a significant change in the market landscape. There is rising investment in development of healthcare infrastructure, increasing evidences for efficient and promising results in treatment and diagnosis assistance. Thus, this is leading to potential growth opportunities for the AI-enabled imaging modalities market. Moreover, there is an extensive entry of emerging players developing AI-powered imaging systems, and software companies into the healthcare space. All these predominant factors have led to a significant rise in sales of AI-based imaging modality systems across the globe.
Market Report Coverage – AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions
- Therapeutic Application – Cardiology, Oncology (Breast, Lung, Other Cancer Types), Neurology, Respiratory, Orthopedic, and Others
- Modality – CT, MRI, X-Ray, Ultrasound, PET, Other Modalities
- Workflow – Image Acquisition, Image Analysis, Detection, Diagnosis, and Treatment Decision Support, Predictive Analysis & Risk Assessment, Triage, Reporting and Communication, and Equipment Maintenance
- North America – U.S. and Canada
- Europe – Germany, U.K, Italy, Spain, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Netherlands, and Rest of -Europe
- Asia-Pacific – Japan, China, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, and Rest of -Asia -Pacific
- Increasing Complexities of Clinical Decision -Making
- Expanding Range of Applications
- Shortage of Healthcare Workforce
- Huge R&D investment
- Privacy and Security Concerns Related to Healthcare Data
- Regulatory Challenges
- Barriers to Physician’s Adoption of AI
- Lag in Regulatory Approvals
- Legal Implications of AI Systems
- Rise in Medical Imaging Expenses
- Data Security and Privacy Issues
- Lack of Trained Staff
- Rapidly Evolving Deep Learning Techniques
- Increasing Number of Cross-Industry Partnerships
Key Companies Profiled
Siemens Healthineers AG., General Electric Company, Agfa – Gevart Group, Hologic, Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, General Electric Company, iCAD, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Nuance Communications, Inc., Synopsys Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, Nanox, Butterfly Network, Inc., Hyperfine. Aidoc, Arterys Inc, Beijing Infervision Technology Co., Ltd., Blackford Analysis Limited, Envoy AI, MIRADA MEDICAL LIMITED, VUNO Inc., and Zebra Medical Vision, Inc.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the various AI-enabled medical imaging solutions and systems available in the market?
- What is the current market size and future potential of these products?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market?
- What are the guidelines implemented by different government bodies to regulate the approval of AI-enabled medical imaging solutions?
- What are the key technological developments on which the current industry leaders are spending a major share of their research and development (R&D) investments?
- Who are the leading players holding dominating shares in the global AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market, currently?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by the players of global AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market, to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different therapeutic applications, workflow, and modality, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current demand contribution of different product types and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current demand contribution of different deployment models and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- Which countries contribute to the major share of current demand and which countries hold significant scope for expansion for business activities, by players of the global AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Product Definition
2 Research Scope
3 Research Methodology
4 Industry Insights
4.1 Industry Ecosystem
4.2 Legal Requirements and Regulations
4.2.1 Regulatory Framework for Artificial Intelligence-Based FDA-Approved Medical Devices and Algorithms
220.127.116.11 Restraints in Current Regulatory Process for AI/ML-Based Medical Device/Algorithm
4.2.2 Regulatory Framework in the U.S.
4.2.3 Regulatory Framework in Europe
18.104.22.168 Changes in Rule
22.214.171.124 New Rules in the Annexure VIII
126.96.36.199 Major Changes in the EU due to the Implementation of MDR:
188.8.131.52.1 Expanded Device Definitions Requiring Re-Examination of the Current Classification of All Devices
184.108.40.206.2 Quality Management System
220.127.116.11.3 Technical File
18.104.22.168.4 Need to Comply with New Identification and Traceability (UDI) Requirements
22.214.171.124.5 More Emphasis on Post-Market Surveillance
126.96.36.199.6 Need for Strengthening the Role of Internal Audits and Mandatory Audits
188.8.131.52.7 Dedicated Personnel for MDR compliance
4.2.4 Regulatory Framework in Japan
4.2.5 Regulatory Framework in China
4.2.6 Regulatory Framework in Other Countries
184.108.40.206 Regulatory Framework in India
220.127.116.11 Regulatory Framework in Latin America
18.104.22.168 Regulatory Framework in the Middle East and Africa (MEA)
4.2.7 Consortiums, Associations, and Regulatory Bodies
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
4.3.1 Impact on Clinical Settings and Clinical Decision-Making
4.3.2 Impact on AI-Based Medical Imaging Solution Manufacturers
5 Real World Evidence
5.2.1 Role of Aidoc in the Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market
5.3 Arterys Inc.
5.3.1 Role of Arterys Inc. in the Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market
5.4 Bay Labs, Inc.
5.4.1 Role of Bay Labs, Inc. in the Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market
5.5 Heart Flow, Inc.
5.5.1 Role of Heart Flow, Inc. in the Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market
5.6 MIRADA MEDICAL LIMITED
5.6.1 Role of Mirada Medical Limited in the Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market
5.7 RADLogics Inc.
5.7.1 Role of RADLogics Inc. in the Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market
5.8 VIDA Diagnostics, Inc.
5.8.1 Role of VIDA Diagnostics, Inc. in the Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market
5.9 VUNO Inc.
5.9.1 Role of VUNO lnc. in the Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market
5.1 Zebra Medical Vision, Inc.
5.10.1 Role of Zebra Medical Vision, Inc. in the Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market
6 Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market Scenario
6.1 Assumptions and Limitations
6.2 Global Market Scenario
6.3 Potential Market Opportunities
6.3.1 Rapidly Evolving Deep Learning Techniques
6.3.2 Increasing Number of Cross-Industry Partnerships
6.4 Market Dynamics
6.4.1 Impact Analysis
6.4.2 Market Drivers
22.214.171.124 Increasing Complexities of Clinical Decision-Making
126.96.36.199 Expanding Range of Applications
188.8.131.52 Shortage of Healthcare Workforce
184.108.40.206 Huge R&D Investments
6.4.3 Market Restraints
220.127.116.11 Privacy and Security Concerns Related to Healthcare Data
18.104.22.168 Regulatory Challenges
22.214.171.124 Barriers to Physician’s Adoption of AI
126.96.36.199 Lag in Regulatory Approvals
188.8.131.52 Legal Implications of AI Systems
184.108.40.206 Rise in Medical Imaging Expenses
220.127.116.11 Data Security and Privacy Issues
18.104.22.168 Lack of Trained Staff
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Key Strategies and Developments
7.1.1 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Partnerships
7.1.2 Funding and Investments
7.1.3 Regulatory and Legal Activities.
22.214.171.124 U.S. FDA Approvals
126.96.36.199 CE Mark Approvals
188.8.131.52 PMDA Approvals
7.1.4 Product Launches and Enhancements
7.1.5 Mergers and Acquisitions
7.2 Growth Share Analysis
7.2.1 Growth Share Matrix (by Product)
7.2.2 Growth Share Matrix (by Workflow)
7.2.3 Growth Share Matrix (by Modality)
8 Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market (by Modality)
8.2 Computed Tomography (CT)
8.3 Magnetic Resonance (MR)
8.7 Multimodality Imaging Systems
8.8 Other Modalities
9 Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market (by Product)
9.2.1 Perpetual Software License
9.2.2 Subscription Software License
9.2.3 Fee-Per Case Software License
10 Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market (by Deployment Model)
10.2 Cloud- and Web-Based Solutions
10.3 On-Premises Solutions
11 Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market (by Workflow), 2019-2030
11.2 Image Acquisition
11.3 Image Analysis
11.5 Diagnosis and Treatment Decision Support
11.6 Predictive Analysis and Risk Assessment
11.8 Reporting and Communication
12 Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market (by Therapeutic Application)
12.2 Specialty Imaging
184.108.40.206 Lung Cancer
220.127.116.11 Breast Cancer
18.104.22.168 Other Cancer Types
12.3 General Imaging
13 Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market (by Region)
13.2 North America
13.5 Rest-of-the-World (RoW)
14 Company Profiles
14.2 Agfa-Gevaert Group
14.3 Butterfly Network, Inc.
14.4 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
14.5 General Electric Company
14.7 Hologic, Inc.
14.8 Koninklije Philips N.V.
14.1 Siemens Healthineers AG
14.12 Arterys Inc.
14.13 Beijing Infervision Technology Co., Ltd.
14.14 Blackford Analysis Limited
14.15 Eureka Clinical AI, formerly known as EnvoyAI
14.16 iCAD, Inc.
14.17 MIRADA MEDICAL LIMITED
14.18 Nuance Communications, Inc.
14.19 NVIDIA Corporation
14.2 Synopsys, Inc.
14.21 VUNO lnc.
14.22 Zebra Medical Vision, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bclmf4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900