Randstad Financial Services
Find out more
Job DescriptionSenior Regulatory Analyst
Learn more about the general tasks related to this opportunity below, as well as required skills.
– Manchester Background to Role : Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation is looking to recruit a Regulatory Oversight and Policy Analyst to work on the delivery of an Investment Firm (IF) regulatory initiative.
The role holder will be providing consultative support in the interpretation of the IFPR rules to be finalised by the regulator(s).
This would also enable the implementation of the strategic regulatory reporting platform (Axiom) where all the rules need to be validated both centrally and by the impacted IFs.
Responsibilities : Business Analysis:
* Finance End User / SME stakeholder management .
S/he will be required to partner and influence senior management in the interpretation of rules.
* Enable the construct of an approved solution design
* Interact with third party vendors to ensure bespoke requirements are correctly designed & built Data Governance:
* Promote the data analysis capability to ensure Reporting Standards are followed
* Data profiling to understand issues with existing data
* Gathering of facts / information from data to support solution design is correctly implemented Oversight/Policy:
* Well versed in the interpretation of regulatory text and/or formulating outline of policy
* Ability to understand and critically assess Regulatory Reporting processes.
* Experience of redacting interpretation notification/memo supporting adoption of technical regulatory requirement
* Ability to critically and constructively assess solution developed by third party vendor
* Experience in Model development and yearly validation process is a plus Experience:
* S/He will need an extensive compliance background within the relevant industry
* Working on regulatory change initiatives / data projects
* Engagement with third party vendors to deliver customer solutions
* Background in Financial Services and specifically Investment Management industry Background :
* Experience working as a Regulatory Business Analyst
* Policy writing via enterprise Risk
* Looking at regulations and interpreting the regulations for the business
* Investment management background (wealth / Investment)
* Extensive regulatory knowledge including MIFID & EMIR If you have similar experience working as a Regulatory Business Analyst please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003